[QCsenate 0208] Academic Senate meeting - Thursday, September 8, 2022 - Remote

Brenda Salas-Velasco Brenda.Salasvelasco at qc.cuny.edu
Mon Aug 29 16:21:13 EDT 2022

Sent on behalf of Academic Senate Chair, Kevin Ferguson:

Dear Senators,

I hope this message finds you well and that you had a great summer.

We write to inform you that due to the extension of Executive Order 11.9 through September 12, we can meet remotely for the next Academic Senate meeting scheduled on Thursday, September 8, 2022 at 3:35 p.m. We will keep you informed of any updates or changes to this plan. We will send meeting material and Zoom link on Monday, September 5, 2022.

Thank you and see you soon.

Best regards,
Brenda

--
Brenda Salas-Velasco
Administrative Coordinator | Academic Senate