[QCsenate 0189] UPDATE: Queens College Academic Senate meetings - Fall 2021

Brenda Salas Brenda.Salas at qc.cuny.edu
Fri Aug 20 16:51:00 EDT 2021

Sent on behalf of Academic Senate Chair, Kevin Ferguson:

Dear Senators,

We hope this message finds you well and that you had a great summer.

We write to inform you that due to New York State's Open Meetings Law, all Senate meetings must be held in person for the Fall 2021 semester. Please see https://www.qc.cuny.edu/community/Coronavirus/Pages/Campus-Access.aspx for information about accessing campus. If you cannot attend a Senate meeting, please contact your Alternate. While we recognize the risk for some of attending in person, it is essential all Senators attend so that we may have a quorum and conduct our business.

We will keep you informed of any updates. Please note that the first meeting of the fall semester is on September 9, 2021 at 3:35 p.m. in Kiely Hall room 170. Thank you.

Best regards,
Brenda

--
Brenda Salas
Administrative Coordinator | Academic Senate