[QCsenate 0173] Message regarding the Queens College Strategic Plan

Simone Yearwood Simone.Yearwood at qc.cuny.edu
Fri Nov 20 10:32:16 EST 2020

Hello Senators,

I hope this message finds you all well.  Below, please find a message from President Wu regarding the virtual town halls to discuss the College's Strategic Plan.  The sessions are open to all QC Students, Faculty and Staff. I ask that you share these meeting dates with your colleagues and fellow students and encourage all to attend.  It is imperative to the Plan that we represent the voices of all in the QC Community.

The meeting dates are as follows:

Faculty, Staff & Students

Monday, November 30, 12:30 to 2 pm

Student Success and Student Life/Curriculum

Tuesday, December 1, 12 to 1:30 pm

Student Success and Student Life/Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion

Friday, December 4, 10 to 11:30 am

Curriculum/DEI

Monday, December 7, 4 to 5:30 pm

Fiscal Sustainability/Faculty Scholarship and Creativity

Open Forum for QC Students Only

Thursday, December 10, 2:30-4 pm

Upcoming QC Townhalls

>From President Wu:

Emails were sent to faculty, staff, and students inviting them to participate in the five virtual town halls (four for faculty, staff and students; fifth is for students only) to discuss institutional priorities for Queens College's Strategic Plan. It is vitally important that we provide these opportunities as broadly as possible, beyond those of us who are already involved, for the input of members of our college community as we collectively consider the future goals of the College.

I would be grateful if you could encourage your colleagues and network of college contacts to participate in this crucial part of the process. The simplest way to access all the information for the town halls and register to attend is to go to the Strategic Plan landing page on the QC website: www.qc.cuny.edu/StrategicPlan<https://gle.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b639f7fe2513161506fe829d9&id=210bc02389&e=9395a8b909>. Please share this link widely.

Be Well and Stay Safe........

Simone

Prof. Simone L. Yearwood,
Associate Professor