[QCsenate 0157] Queens College Senate Meeting May 14th 3:35 p.m.

Simone Yearwood Simone.Yearwood at qc.cuny.edu
Tue May 5 15:18:21 EDT 2020

?Hello Senators,

I hope this message finds you all safe and well.

This message is being sent as a reminder that the next senate meeting has previously been rescheduled for Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 3:35 p.m.

The meeting details along with the meeting materials will be sent out on Monday, May 11th.

There will be two meetings: the last meeting of the 2019-2020 senate and the first meeting of the 2020-2021 senate.

Please make every effort to attend to ensure a quorum.  We would like to have an Executive Committee in place to respond to any emergencies that may arise over the summer.

Be well,

Simone L. Yearwood

Prof. Simone L. Yearwood,
Associate Professor