[QCsenate 0143] HEADS UP! Senate meeting starts 20 minutes ealier AND we vote for QC President Search Committee members

Roberta Brody Roberta.Brody at qc.cuny.edu
Fri May 3 23:26:47 EDT 2019

Dear  Senators,

This is a reminder that BOTH the current Senate, in which you are a delegate AND the new Senate (for the 2019-2020 academic year) will be held this Thursday, May 9, 2019.

The last meeting of the current Senate, the 2018-2019 QC Academic Senate, is scheduled to start 20 minutes earlier than usual -- at 3:15 PM. Light refreshments will be served at 2:45 PM

A noteworthy task of this last meeting is that we will vote for representatives to be considered for the QC President Search Committee.  The agenda  for the meeting is attached. Today's message is just a "HEADS UP".  Supporting documents  for Thursday's meeting will be posted on Monday, as is customary. Ballots for the Search Committee vote will be distributed on Thursday, as specified in our By-Laws.

The first meeting of the 2019-2020 QC Academic Senate is scheduled to begin at 4:00, immediately following the 2018-2019 meeting.  The agenda for that meeting is attached, as well.

I look forward to seeing you on Thursday.

Roberta Brody
Chair, QC Academic Senate

Roberta Brody, PhD
Professor
Director of Admissions, Graduate School of Library and Information Studies
Queens College, City University of New York
6530 Kissena Blvd
Queens, NY 11367
Roberta.Brody at QC.cuny.edu