[QCsenate 0091] Reminder: Next meeting Thursday, May 8

Roberta Brody Roberta.Brody at qc.cuny.edu
Tue May 6 09:52:16 EDT 2014

The last QC Academic Senate meeting is this Thursday May 8. I look forward to seeing you all there.

The New Senate begins the following Thursday May 15, with the election of the Chair, Deputy Chair, Secretary and members of the Nominating Committee.

Faculty Senators: If you are continuing on, we look forward to seeing you once again. If your Department has  elected new Senators, please remind them to attend this important first meeting.

Student Senators and Student Leaders: Kindly remind or inform new Senators to attend the first Senate meeting.

bb

Roberta Brody, PhD
Chair, QC Academic Senate
Professor,
Graduate School of Library and Information Studies
Queens College, City University of New York
6530 Kissena Blvd
Queens, NY 11367
Roberta.Brody at QC.cuny.edu
bobbybrody at aol.com