[QCsenate 0076] Re: Change in Pathways policy on contact hours

Elizabeth F Hendrey Elizabeth.Hendrey at qc.cuny.edu
Tue Feb 11 12:43:03 EST 2014

I have discussed this with the President, and given our budget situation,
we do not feel that we can afford to add more non credit hours without any
tuition being collected.  Pathways will be reviewed by the University next
year, and rather than putting changes into place now, I suggest that we
wait until we have the results of that review, and see what we might want
to do in light of any changes made at that time.

Betsy