[QCsenate 0036] Re: Inaccurate statement in the The Catalyst

KARRAN JAINARAIN kjainarain at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 14:20:33 EDT 2012

Hello all,

If other colleges are saying "NO" why Queens have to feel pressured to go along with this proposal? Why can we do the same as others have done already? Its time that we also say no too.

Karran Jainarain
917-749-3507
Vice President of International Students Club Q.C
Q.C Graduate Student Alternate Senator (Rep)
Member of the Graduate Scholastic Committee & The Library /Tech Committee
Senior Advisor to the CUNY International Students Coalition
Student Leader of the Queens College CUNYfirst Student Marketing Team
Member of the Queens College Student Marketing Advisory Board