[Socrates] Invitation to Attend the 10th Annual Faculty Development Retreat - Artificial Intelligence in Academia

Jean Kelly Jean.Kelly at qc.cuny.edu
Tue Jan 23 14:19:33 EST 2024

On behalf of the Faculty Development Retreat Committee:

Dear Colleagues,

The 10th annual Faculty Development Retreat will take place Friday, March 1, 2024, on the Queensborough Community College campus. This year, we will focus on artificial intelligence in academia.

We will be joined by our keynote speakers, Dean Dara Byrne (Macaulay Honors College) and Dr. Shiang-Kwei Wang (Vice President of Academic Affairs and Provost, Hostos Community College).

In addition, moderators Dr. Forough Ghahramini (NJEdge, Inc.) and Dr. Florence D. Hudson (Colombia University) will lead discussions with CUNY faculty in the morning and afternoon sessions. Please take a look at the flyer I've attached and share it with anyone interested.

You can use the following link to register: https://forms.gle/UMZeJteGCDufDscD6.

We look forward to seeing you.

On behalf of the Faculty Development Retreat Committee,

Sara Danzi Engoron (QCC), Associate Provost Nathalia Holtzman (Queens College), Claudette Davis