[Socrates] Join the TechImpact Startup Competition: Scale Your Venture and Make an Impact!

Ying Zhou Ying.Zhou at qc.cuny.edu
Wed Nov 1 14:02:21 EDT 2023

Hello:

I hope this message finds you well. We are excited to introduce the TechImpact Startup Competition, a unique opportunity for NYC-based startups to accelerate their growth and leave a lasting impact on our community.

Here are the key details at a glance:

About the TechImpact Startup Competition:  Innovate. Impact. Inspire.

  *
Eligibility: NYC-based startups or businesses ready to scale
  *
Focus Areas: Community Betterment, Health and Wellness, Financial Empowerment, B2B Innovations
  *
Prizes: $25,000 in each category, totaling $100,000 Additional
  *
Rewards for Finalists: Mentorship, co-working space, or intern support
  *
Timeline: Applications from Oct. 30 - Nov. 30, 2023; Final competition & awards ceremony on March 14, 2024
  *
Learn More and Apply: TechImpact Startup Competition Website <https://techincubatorqc.com/techimpact-startup-competition/>
  *
Inquiries: pitch2023 at techincubatorqc.com

Why You Should Participate:
•     Get the funding and recognition your startup deserves.
•     Connect with a diverse group of investors and capital providers.
•     Elevate your startup's profile to attract investors and partners.
•     Gain long-term support and opportunities through an exclusive alumni network.
•     The chance to win $25,000 to scale your venture and make a lasting impact.

How to Get Started:
1.    Visit the TechImpact Startup Competition Website to learn more about the competition and its categories.
2.    Review the eligibility criteria and focus areas to see if your startup aligns with our mission.
3.    Prepare your application, including a clear description of your mission, core values, core technology, and the impact you aim to make.
4.    Submit your application by November 30, 2023.

Don't miss this incredible opportunity to take your startup to the next level and create a positive change in our community. We're here to support your journey towards success.

If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to reach out to us at pitch2023 at techincubatorqc.com.

We're more than happy to assist you.

Thank you for considering the TechImpact Startup Competition<https://techincubatorqc.com/techimpact-startup-competition/>. We look forward to seeing your application and the innovative solutions you bring to the table.

Best regards,
Ying
Ying Zhou
Executive Director
Tech Incubator at Queens College
P.S. Share this opportunity with your network to help other startups make a significant impact too!