[Socrates] Register for Faculty Discussion on Tools of Engagement: Polling, May 10

Jean Kelly Jean.Kelly at qc.cuny.edu
Tue May 2 13:25:07 EDT 2023

>From The Center for Excellence in Teaching, Learning, and Leadership:

As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, students were required to participate in remote learning. As society transitions back to in-person activities, students are now back to in-person classes. The noticeable trend in these in-person classes is that student engagement has decreased. Students often feel disengaged from their learning. During remote learning, students turned to technology, and that is what will help engage your students now.

CETLL will host a discussion on polling as a tool for engaging students in our current world. We will invite faculty to share their experiences with polling; the challenges they’ve encountered; and discuss concrete strategies for implementing polling in the classroom

Date/time: Wednesday, May 10 from 12 noon to 1:30 pm.

Register at https://forms.office.com/r/Eep4mQuevb

For more information, visit https://www.qc.cuny.edu/cetll/engagement-discussion-series/ or email CTLOnline at qc.cuny.edu<mailto:CTLOnline at qc.cuny.edu>.