[Socrates] Resources for New and Returning Faculty

Jean Kelly Jean.Kelly at qc.cuny.edu
Fri Jan 13 14:15:33 EST 2023

From the Center for Excellence in Teaching, Learning, and Leadership (CETLL):

The Center for Excellence in Teaching, Learning, and Leadership (CETLL) is pleased to welcome back faculty (and welcome new faculty!) to Queens College.

We have some resources to help prepare for the new semester, including how to check your course information, determine Instruction Mode, and find your class rosters. To read more, go to Resources for New and Returning Faculty<https://www.qc.cuny.edu/cetll/start-of-the-semester-checklist/>.

Remember, we're here to help. You're welcome to join us in our virtual drop-in hours via Zoom. The Spring schedule will be posted on CETLL + ITS Drop-in Hours<https://www.qc.cuny.edu/cetll/cetll-its-drop-in-hours/>. If you are unable to join our drop-in hours, feel free to reach out to us via email with any pedagogical issues you may have at CTLOnline at qc.cuny.edu<mailto:CTLOnline at qc.cuny.edu>.