[Socrates] C-IDEA 2024, Call for Proposals & Timeline

Jean Kelly Jean.Kelly at qc.cuny.edu
Mon Dec 18 10:40:38 EST 2023

On behalf of Doriane K. Gloria, Senior Vice Chancellor, University Human Resources

Dear Colleagues,

The University HR’s Office of Recruitment and Diversity (ORD) will be hosting its 2024 conference on Inclusion, Diversity, Equity & Access (C-IDEA) on Thursday March 14, 2024 at the CUNY Graduate Center. The 2024 theme is Educating for Health Equity & Social Justice.

Access to sound healthcare impacts all of us and it’s doubly sobering when we consider that during the height of the pandemic, Black and Latino New Yorkers died at twice the rate of White New Yorkers. Let C-IDEA be an opportunity to look at improved strategies to keep our CUNY communities safe, both mentally and physically.

Click here for proposal guidelines<https://www.cuny.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/media-assets/C-IDEA-2024.Call-for-Proposals.pdf> – and submit your proposal today. Please note that the submission deadline is January 12, 2024.

Conference registration will open at the beginning of the spring term. If you have questions regarding the conference, please contact the Conference Planning Committee via email at IDEA at cuny.edu<mailto:IDEA at cuny.edu>.

We welcome your participation.

Sincerely,