[Socrates] Register for CUNY's first Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL) Conference, Oct. 14

Jean Kelly Jean.Kelly at qc.cuny.edu
Thu Sep 1 14:38:12 EDT 2022

>From the Center for Excellence in Teaching, Learning, and Leadership (CETLL):

We are happy to share some exciting news. The Center for Excellence in Teaching, Learning, and Leadership (CETLL) was selected to present at the first ever CUNYwide conference for Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL) for our outstanding work with our Pedagogy of Kindness (PoK) faculty discussion series. Along with our findings from the discussion series and future directions of PoK, we will be joined with our fellow colleges from around CUNY, showcasing their innovative work aimed at faculty excellence and student success. Please join us as we embark on the next chapter of CETLL and PoK.

Check out other presenter topics and the schedule at https://www.cuny.edu/academics/faculty-affairs/cuny-innovative-teaching-academy/cita-institutes/sotl-cuny-virtual-conference/

Register for the SoTL conference: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__us02web.zoom.us_meeting_register_tZYucOqtrjMsGtLjU1R0Ov9Lj-2DIzI8PNgU4Q&d=DwIFAw&c=mRWFL96tuqj9V0Jjj4h40ddo0XsmttALwKjAEOCyUjY&r=RyEweURvbYUoTGE--y3PxRGQneh9fnQcKfaED7PiUeI&m=xIhqVi3uKgf1hC1MvF2OZj1IxSFOIMjilO-GdZL7qc3_4RBQ5rlibpBnzLa_xC9s&s=DyjqjgTLCFbSakcgYmp7F4Uzl7l0CTE8a388nRzdkT8&e=

Please share this with your respective teams. Our goal is not only to build interdepartmental collaboration but also intercampus collaboration. More information about the conference will be released closer to the date. In the meantime, please reach out to ctlonline at qc.cuny.edu with any questions.

In collaboration,
The CETLL Team