[Socrates] RSVP today: COIL Spring 2022 Showcase on April 25th, 2022

Jean Kelly Jean.Kelly at qc.cuny.edu
Tue Apr 19 10:27:21 EDT 2022

>From The Center for Teaching and Learning and Schiro Withanachchi, Director of BALA:

Join us on Monday April 25th, 2022 from 12:15 pm-1:30pm for our virtual presentations by Collaborative Online International Learning (COIL) 2021-2022 Faculty Fellows.

Collaborative Online International Learning (COIL) is a virtual exchange pedagogical approach for faculty to engage their students with peers abroad. As such, it allows access to an authentic and interactive global learning experience without requiring physical mobility.

By creating meaningful international collaborations, COIL empowers CUNY students to bring to the fore their cultural identities, develop a new level of self-awareness and empathy, and learn from different cultural contexts. By applying principles of responsibility in global citizenship, students build career skills as well.

Register at: https://forms.office.com/r/aMKbxDEHbE

Once registered you will receive the Zoom information and a calendar invite.

If you have any questions, please email ctlonline at qc.cuny.edu