[Socrates] Do you know a student who migt want to join us? CUNY Service Corps is going to Puerto Rico! Apply now and come with us! Deadeline is May 13th

Cecilia B Britez Cecilia.Britez at qc.cuny.edu
Tue May 1 15:05:21 EDT 2018

Dear Queens College Student,

We are extending a helping hand to our brothers and sisters in Puerto Rico, who need help rebuilding their homes and neighborhoods. Are you up for the challenge? Would you like to join us?

We will provide lodging and food, plus a $500 stipend. Deadline is May 13th

Click here to learn more about this program's requirement and eligibility criteria, and to apply:

https://cunysud.formstack.com/forms/sc_puerto_rico_app

If you would like to have a quiet place to start/complete your application, plus some guidance on how to answer some of the questions, please fill our this form and join us for the upcoming "On the Spot Application Session" in the Razran 360 Computer Lab.

https://goo.gl/forms/CMVLzkmiqMFsBFmm2

Best,

Cecilia

Cecilia Britez<https://www.linkedin.com/in/cecilia-vega-britez-55530394>