[Socrates] REMINDER: Jose Vargas at Queens College 4/13

Judith S Krinitz Judith.Krinitz at qc.cuny.edu
Tue Apr 5 09:56:37 EDT 2016

Dear Faculty,

Just a friendly reminder that our event "Leadership with Jose Vargas" will be happening next week Wednesday, April 13th at 12:15pm - Rosenthal Library 230.

Also, please forward the event information to anyone you think might be interested.  I will be raffling off the choice of either a Metro-card or parking space for the students at the end of the program.

Hope to see you and your students there.

Judy Krinitz
Associate Director of Student Life
Queens College, City University of New York
Student Union, Room 327
65-30 Kissena Blvd
Flushing, NY 11367
Phone: 718-997-3970
Fax: 718 997-3972
Vist our website at: www.qc.cuny.edu/SL<http://www.qc.cuny.edu/SL>
https://twitter.com/JudyKrinitz
https://www.facebook.com/pages/QC-Student-Life/248230761923613

"Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work."
Vince Lombardi-Former NFL Coach