[Socrates] FW: Designing a Mobile Friendly Course (March 2-9th) and other workshops from CUNY SPS

Michelle Fraboni Michelle.Fraboni at qc.cuny.edu
Mon Feb 2 16:16:30 EST 2015

Greetings, colleagues:

The Office of Faculty Development and Instructional Technology at the CUNY
School of Professional Studies offers fully online workshops to faculty
CUNY-wide.

This spring¹s advanced online workshops (asynchronous, on Blackboard)
include Mobile Learn:  Designing a Mobile Friendly Course (March 2-9th;
Multimedia Tools for Teaching and Learning, Part I: Enhancing Your Course
Using Audio and Video (March 18-25); Writing is Thinking: How to Improve
Student Writing in Your Course (March 23-30)

Course descriptions and information on registration can be found here:
http://spsfaculty.commons.gc.cuny.edu/workshops/

Please contact Susan Ko
(susan.ko at mail.cuny.edu<mailto:susan.ko at mail.cuny.edu>) at SPS with any
questions.

Best -
Michelle

Michelle C. Fraboni I Associate Director, Center for Teaching & Learning I
http://ctl.qc.cuny.edu
Queens College I http://www.qc.cuny.edu