[Socrates] Workshop: Assessment Tools, With and Without Technology, Friday, March 28, 2014 - UPDATE

Michelle Fraboni Michelle.Fraboni at qc.cuny.edu
Sun Mar 16 10:56:07 EDT 2014

Sometimes, we're so excited to announce our workshops, we hit *Send* too soon! Please see below for updated details about this workshop.

Finals are just around the corner; why not get a jump on things early? Come spend an afternoon with your colleagues developing assessment tools for your final class project or final exam.

This workshop will focus on reviewing strategies for creating effective assessments. We will discuss aligning assessments with learning goals, developing effective multiple choice questions and rubrics, and how to deploy these tools in Blackboard.

Please bring along any material you may need to develop assessments for your class during the workshop. Computers are available in the lab, but you may want to bring your own laptop.