[Socrates] Experiential Learning Lunch, Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Jean Kelly Jean.Kelly at qc.cuny.edu
Wed Apr 9 09:43:50 EDT 2014

You are invited to lunch to review and reflect upon your teaching this semester.  Share your own experience with what worked and what didn’t work and hear from colleagues across many disciplines about what they tried in their classes.

This will be an informal meeting of faculty interested in improving their teaching, related to recent Experiential Learning workshops.  We request that participants prepare a 2-3 minute discourse about something that they tried this semester and a self-evaluation of what went well and what could be improved in the future.  Lunch will be provided by the Queens College Center for Teaching & Learning.

If you would like more information or if you would like to be notified about future Experiential Learning events on campus, contact Christopher Hanusa at Christopher.Hanusa at qc.cuny.edu or 718-997-5964.  We hope to see you there!

Location: President’s Conference Room #2, Rosenthal Library, Queens College

Lunch will be provided by the Queens College Center for Teaching & Learning.

Register at: http://goo.gl/Xd9Qdl